Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun with Friends

I wanted to practice adding pictures...so here is one of Ali with some friends from our neighborhood! Yay...it worked. (For those of you who don't know, I would normally have to ask Pete to help me, but tonight I did this all by myself.) We'll post more pics from our summer later.

Tuesday, Pete and I have the last step (hopefully) to being done with our psych profile. We have to take a personality inventory to make sure we're normal people. We met with the psychologist again on Friday, and he's adding to our report. We still haven't heard about our homestudy yet. We're hoping that will be done by the end of this new week, as well.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am glad that you "found" our blog! I will be following your journey as well...we are all in this together!

MDandRN said...

Awww, Ali is getting so big & its only been 1+1/2 months since I've seen her...I'm following your blog and excited for another new niece/nephew to love to death & spoil!! Haha. Praying for you guys, I LOVE YOU!!!
~ Michelle & Jon