Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our beautiful, beautiful daughter!

On Monday, July 6th, we were presented with Avalon Manuela. It was one of the very best days of my life. I had no idea that I would feel so overwhelmed with emotions...joy, thankfulness, excitement, nerves. I definitely cried several times...especially when I saw Ava for the first time. It is really amazing. It feels so much like Ava belongs with us! I can't explain it...she's PERFECT. I love her like crazy. Here are a few pictures. Next steps include our integration meeting on Friday, we're assigned to a court sometime either Friday or Monday, and then we have another meeting at the orphanage on next Thursday (the 16th). So...pray that we are assigned a court that moves quickly. :) Meanwhile, we're enjoying our time, adjusting to life with 2 kids, and enjoying Colombia. It's a beautiful country, beautiful people. We have been taken care of very well. I'll post more later. We already have some very fun stories. :)





2 comments:

Lauren Gyorfi said...

she is just perfect

Kelly said...

Congratulations! What a joyous time! Continuing to pray!