Monday, September 15, 2008

Well-dressed, Appropriate, and Pleasant?


So our dossier instructions say that in the photos we submit, we do not need to be in formal attire, but we should be "well dressed, appropriate and pleasant-looking." What do you all think...is this an okay photo to send. I keep trying to get a good one when we're (semi) dressed up for church, but I'm making the mistake of having our teens take the picture...so we've got a bunch of fuzzy, head cut-off, eyes-closed, Ali crying pictures. This is the best picture we have so far of us looking "pleasant," but do you think we're "well dressed" enough?

4 comments:

christy said...

What a cute and very pleasant-looking family! I really like this picture.

(And maybe you get bonus points since Pete is wearing a Columbia shirt.)

Megan said...

Cute!! I think it is a good one ; ) Isn't it hard to find the right "picture" to define your family?!? The pressure!!

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

You'll look very pleasant...and beautiful :). Btw, I have enjoyed reading your blog...yay for adoption! I can't wait until Dustin and I can take this same journey (you'll have to give us tips!). Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks :).

Amy said...

I think its the right picture.